Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poetry: The Real Me

~NO BODY~

Interpretations of spiritual revelations,
beyond the illusion of time and reality
I am the master of understanding,
as my soul hungers for wisdom

Freedom eludes me with open eyes,
in a tranquil meditation... I take flight
A mere spec of an infinate energy,
prolifically in tune, with a tear in my eye

Nutured by the solace of peace,
I am metaphysically evolving into the sublime
Escaping infamy, that dark desire of pride ,
deaf to those whispers and bittersweet lies

I am immortal, I am dream,
I am the love...no one can see
A blinded visionary,
a cultavator of life

A breath of fresh air,
in the lungs of the dead
A silent scream,
longing for escape

I am empathy,
a slave to none
A teacher, a speaker,
a writer of sort

But above all else,
I am a frightened child
Full of wonder,
waiting to live or die?

A believer, a hope, and a prayer,
that I too will be remembered...
When I am finally set free from this body,
truly it's then, I can become the real me!

No comments:

Post a Comment